Infrastructure Solutions Group LLC (ISG) was established February 1st 2013 with the purchase of engineering and other assets from Mehlburger Brawley Inc. (MBI) as well as the highly qualified management team and engineers. The company has been in business since 1943 serving federal, state and county agencies, municipality, water district, public, private and industrial clients and has evolved from the combination of several respected regional engineering firms in Oklahoma and Arkansas, with roots that go back to 1943 to form an award-winning design firm that provides a broad range of civil and construction engineering services in Oklahoma, Arkansas and Texas.
To capitalize on the name recognition, ISG retained the name of Mehlburger Brawley (MB) and is doing business as such. ISG presently has over 40 employees across 4 offices, a client base of over 200 clients and over $100 million of construction work under contract.
The Company provides engineering design, construction management, and design-build services for civil, environmental, transportation, bridge, and development projects for state and municipal governmental clients, as well as private sector, industrial, commercial and residential development clients.
The firm’s service offerings include:
- Transportation, environmental, structural and mechanical engineering
- Master planning, construction management and design/build
- Inspection services
- Hydrology, water treatment facilities, distribution systems, water system hydraulic analysis and flow testing
- Environmental site assessments
- Wastewater and storm water collection systems, treatment facilities, sewage pumping stations, sewer systems and metered flow monitoring
- Roadway & bridge design
- Residential, industrial and commercial site planning and development
- Geospatial Information Systems
- Site Design
- Parks & recreation
- Public swimming pools
Our foundation is the commitment of our employees to continue a tradition of providing excellence in engineering and service to each of our clients as though each of these clients is the only client we have. The Company’s reputation for dedication to service is reflected by the continuation of repeat work from clients for more than fifty years. Approximately 90% of the firm’s workload is derived from repeat clients.
Additional information on our Employee owned
company can be found at
www.mehlburgerbrawley.com or by
contacting a member of our leadership team:
|Dale Burke, P.E.,
McAlester ▪ Cell:  916-2973